We are very excited to announce our Fifth Annual Viognier Festival! This outdoor festival takes place under our lovely oak trees, and has become a can’t-miss event for our region. We pair an afternoon of great live music with all-you-can-eat, fresh shucked oysters and a multi-vintage vertical of our bright and expressive estate Viognier.
This event has sold out weeks in advance in previous years, so be sure to pick up your tickets quickly!
Each ticket includes:
• A six-wine vertical tasting across four vintages and varied winemaking styles of our estate Viognier—a truly enlightening look at the possibilities of the varietal
• A full glass of Viognier of your choice after your tasting
• All-you-can-eat oysters, pulled fresh from the sea by the acclaimed Grassy Bar Oyster Company of Morro Bay, and shucked on-site at Rideau by oyster artisans Shucks Oyster Company. You won’t believe how fresh and tasty these oysters are!
• (Yes, we said all-you-can-eat oysters.)
• A plate of fresh ceviche
• A crystal event logo glass to take home
• Entry into raffles for great prizes
• Live music
We hope to see you all here for a warm and beautiful afternoon of music, oysters, and great Viognier! Call us at 805-688-8048 to purchase tickets, or click the link below: